My studio consists of an acoustically-treated space for musicians and singers to record their tracks in a private, comfortable and relaxing environment.
All recording are done on a Windows 10, 64 bit Dell Precision T5810 Desktop computer with an
Intel ® Xeon ™ E5-1650 CPU 3.5 GHz with 32 Gigs of RAM & 2 Terabyte SSD.
For remote recordings, I use an iPad 3, 64 Gigs along with the Alesis iODock II.
Some of the other equipment I have available for use in my studio are:
• Cubase 10 Digital Audio Workstation
• Audio Technica AT4050/CM5 Microphone
• AKG C4000B Microphone
• Yamaha Monitor Speakers
• Ronit 5 Monitor Speakers
• Boston Studio Monitors
• Hammond XK-3 Traditional Dual Keyboard Organ
• Casio 88-Key Privia PX-5S
• Impulse 61 MIDI Controller
• Yamaha Acoustic/Electric Guitar